Are you looking for an Quality Inspector opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the medical device industry needs a dynamic Quality Inspector to join a growing team in New Brighton. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
- Perform measurements of parts to verify that all dimensions produced during the inspected operation are within specifications.
- Prepare, complete, and maintain inspection records.
- Identify and report any process characteristics that may cause a problem during later operations, including dimensions that are within process tolerance.
- Verify that all measuring tools used during inspections are calibrated.
- Follow proper care, use, and maintenance procedures for all inspection equipment.
- Performing other related miscellaneous tasks/duties as assigned by the Quality Engineer
- Experience Inspecting machined parts made from stainless steel, titanium, aluminum, steel, and plastic.
- Will be working with Micrometers, Vernier & Digital Calipers, Surface Roughness Meters, Surface Plates, Height Stands, Dial Indicators, Cylindrical Gage Pins, Gage Blocks, Thread Plug & Thread Ring Gages, Bore Gages, Optical Comparator, CMM, Precision Measuring Systems (Micro-Vu).
Education / Experience:
- One to two years of inspection experience, preferably performing inspection in a metal machining manufacturing environment.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.