Exciting opportunity to contribute to a growing, innovative industry within manufacturing! Our client in the central twin cities needs a talented, experienced Quality Inspector to join their team on 2nd shift! This is a contract to hire opportunity!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE QUALITY INSPECTOR:
- Select or develop and document appropriate measurement methods
- Accurately perform and report layout inspection results for new, revised parts and assemblies.
- Perform statistical studies on components and gauging.
- Setup appropriate retention samples in the sample retention system.
- Assist in performing calibrations.
- Perform receiving, in-process, final and 2nd operations inspections as assigned.
- Develop and implement CMM Programs.
- Create operator instructions describing the use of the CMM.
- Provide necessary CMM training.
- Troubleshoot CMM measurement issues including program or mechanical problems.
- Support the design and procurement of customer gauges.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE QUALITY INSPECTOR:
- 2+ years of related experience required
- Course work in inspection, gauging and blueprint reading
- Exposure to injection molding in any capacity
- Working knowledge of mechanical inspection equipment, including Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.