Our Client in the Gainesville GA area is looking for skilled quality inspector.
This position is for 1st shift: 6:00am-3:00pm Mon.-Fri.
- Inspect products using a variety of measuring instruments such as, scale, caliper, micrometer, height gauge and Keyence comparator.
- Understanding of GD&T
- Understanding of mechanical drawings
- Understanding of machine operations
- Experience with a CMM
- Sorts and discards defective product.
- Document findings on Daily Quality Status Report
- Maintains QC Documents
- Identify quality problems through the analysis of production processes, customer complaints, RMA's and NCR's and initiate CAR's as required.
- Contact with the customer
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- or equivalent combination of education and 2 to 3 years of experience
- Experience in manufacturing facility
- Experienced in measuring instruments such as, scale, caliper, micrometer, height gauge and Keyence comparator.
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skill
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.