Quality Inspector II - EM OR RII
Our client located in Westborough, MA is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team.
This is a Contract to Hire role
1st Shift (7-3:30pm)
Perform a variety of inspections at various levels of assembly and manufacturing, including first article, in-process, and final inspections of complex electro-mechanical assemblies for conformance to specifications so to determine acceptance or rejection.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect complex electro-mechanical assemblies utilizing visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Prepare required inspection documentation such as written descriptions of inspection results including deviations from engineering specifications.
- Min. 3+ yrs. working in the Electro-mechanical industry.
- Proficient working with assembly blueprints, bills of materials, etc.
- Proficient working with inspection tools: calipers, scales, micrometers, multi-meters, feeler gauges pin gauges.
- Strong knowledge of First Article Inspection process.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Having and understanding of the inspector's role and relevance in meeting the company's quality policy and objectives.
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-620 workmanship standards.
- Knowledge of inspection reporting.
- Understanding of how to identify non-conforming material properly.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency without compromising quality
- Strong attention to detail.