Are you looking for an opportunity where you can expand on your Inspection skills and be part of a growing industry?
Well regarded company in the Grafton, MA area has a trainable opportunity for an Inspector to join their dynamic team!
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00AM-4:30PM
The Responsibility and duties of the Inspector are:
- Inspecting incoming materials from outside suppliers, in-process production and finished products in accordance with the quality standards and operating procedures .
- Complete work according to required instructions, in a tightly controlled environment
- Confirm specifications by conducting visual and measurement tests
- Complete a General Inspection Report by recording inspection findings ,dimensions, quantity of parts accepted/rejected and basis of rejection
- Inspect parts dimensionally against customer requirements as found in the router
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.