Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your Manufacturing background in a growing industry? Our client in the Biomedical Technology industry needs a Quality Inspector to join their team in the SW metro! This is a contract-to-hire opportunity that offers growth.
The Quality Inspector inspects and reports on manufacturing quality. The incumbent may perform the inspection of incoming materials, packaging and labeling components, work-in-process and final products using more complex inspection gauging and may use coordinate measuring type machines. They have an understanding of basic Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing systems.
Essential Behaviors and Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector include, but are not limited to the following:
- Initiate rejection reports for non-conforming materials and ensure proper completion of required documentation in accordance with departmental, and ISO requirements
- Create and analyze quality reports and recommend courses of action regarding non-conforming materials
- Work closely with Technical Operations, Quality Assurance, Production, Planner/Buyers, Development personnel, and suppliers when solving quality issues and troubleshooting parts.
- Monitor progress of non-conforming material movement and ensure non-conforming material is handled in accordance with departmental and ISO requirements.
Qualifications and Experience of the Quality Inspector are:
- 3-5 years experience in a regulated (FDA, ISO, & GMP) and fast paced manufacturing area..
- Strong analytical skill. - Effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Preferred Qualifications of the Quality Inspector are:
- 2 year Associates degree in a technical field
- Experience with material systems such as AMAPS or Oracle.
- Experience with ISO 13485
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.