Do you have Quality experience and are looking for a great new opportunity? A medical device company, which is an essential business, is looking to add a full-time Quality Inspector to their team! This is a full-time temp to hire opportunity.
- Assure proper calibrations and inspections
- Perform process audits as required
- Support quality engineering support
- Perform inspection requirements and sampling plans for product and components
- Provide feedback on improvements to inspection and testing method
- Evaluate product/material discrepancies and implement corrective actions accordingly
- Participate on internal quality audits as requested
- Attention to detail
- Basic understanding of blue print reading and GD & T
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a manufacturing environment
- HS diploma
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.