We are currently seeking a skilled quality technician in the Kennesaw area. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. This person will be responsible for preforming pass/fail mechanical testing and maintaining an accurate detail record of all products regarding failures, corrective actions and not cause analysis.
Shift: Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Pay rate: $18.
- Incoming, First Article, Outgoing inspections.
- Read and understand mechanical drawings.
- Understand basic GD&T.
- Will be sitting in cell pass/failing mechanical parts.
- Documenting parts that fail and reasoning as to why.
- Using calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, dial indicators to measure mechanical parts.
- Visual inspection of mechanical part.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to do and understand math/math equations.
- Understanding of MS Office Suite (Excel, share point, Word)
- Fine attention to detail.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.