Our client in the Greater Atlanta area is looking for a Quality Technician/Inspector or a temp to perm opportunity.
Responsibilities include determining the proper sampling plans based on Material Classification Codes using Specifications, Inspection Plans, or Customer supplied requirements.
Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Contract To Hire
Pay Range: $18- $22/hourly DOE
Essential Job Functions
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process and finished
- components, sub-assemblies, and products with the proper inspection equipment.
- Provide input for inspection methods and improvements.
- Assist quality and Management in investigations of process related quality issues.
- Write Non Conforming Materials Reports when required and the process of quarantining products that have been rejected by QA.
- Provide samples and communication to QA and Management concerning quality issues when required.
- Use statistical analysis to determine correct sampling plan/frequency to insure valid inspection plans.
- Completes accurate records (on paper and electronic data) in order to provide excellent results. These records include inspection reports, training records, equipment maintenance logs, and continuous improvement initiatives. Understand the function and purpose of quality records. Completes records neatly with a goal for 100% accuracy of content and spelling.
- Organizes work and storage areas for efficient workflow and to showcase the
- quality of work in the lab.
- Develop or improve standard work to support inspections, understanding customer expectations, and reporting results
Non-essential Job Functions
- Individual must be able to work independently with minimal guidance required and have good time management, planning/organization, and decision-making skills.
- Individual must be able to work well in teams with others from diverse organizational
- functions and backgrounds as both a leader and an individual contributor.
- This position requires strong communication skills and the ability to interface with
- individuals at all levels and functions of the business.
- This individual regularly works with restricted information. Contacts both inside and
- outside of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of experience as a QA Inspector
- Shall be familiar with ISO-9001 or similar Quality System
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Candidate should possess basic mathematical skills, such as adding, subtracting, and rounding decimal numbers
- Candidate should possesses a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented
- Candidate should be familiar with word processing and other basic computer skills
- Ability to mentor and direct the work of others.
- Experience with Corrective Actions, PPAP’s, MRR’s (material review reports), AS9102 (FAIR’s) and AS9100.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.