We are currently hiring for an HVAC to Plumbing Technician on 1st and 2nd shift!
Are you looking to expand on your skills, work with a dynamic team and are interested in the manufacturing field? We have just what you are looking for!
Shift: 1st Monday – Friday 7:00AM-3:30PM
2nd- Monday – Friday 3:00PM-11:30PM
What the Refrigeration Technician is responsible for:
- Use tools and equipment that are common to the HVAC/Plumbing Industry
- Responsible for determining how refrigeration lines will be installed based on customer requirements, parts, blueprints, and schematics.
- Maintain tools, parts, equipment and supplies in clean and safe condition.
- Bending, cutting, brazing copper pipes by hand
What you will need to be successful:
- Prior work on cascade refrigeration systems is preferred.
- EPA Refrigerant Certification preferred, but not required.
- Able to work in a shop environment with a medium level noise and metal dust.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar field is required.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent on a work order.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.