FAA Repair Station Electronics Technician
Searching for a repair station technician in Alpharetta, GA. This position is on 1st shift and is a temp to perm role with a growing electronics MFG company. The technician is responsible for performing complex inspections, tests, troubleshooting and repairs on customer returned equipment. Will need to follow all company and FAA rules and regulations.
Pay rate: $20-25
Hours: 8:30-5:00 Mon- Fri.
- Evaluates and repairs electronic equipment in accordance with repair station guidelines.
- Communicate details of repair work.
- Will be the part 145 repair person. 8130 air worthiness tag.
- SRA debug.
- Repair or replace cabling and sub-assemblies.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in electronics inspection.
- Must have working knowledge on how to use test equipment properly such as Voltmeter & Power Supply.
- Knowledge of AC and DC circuits; experience using calipers, multimeters, and power supplies; reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Familiarity with integrating audio and video sources with displays and speakers
- Requires enrollment and participation in the DOT FAA Drug/Alcohol Abatement Program.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.