Are you looking for an warehousing and inventory opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the laboratory and pharma industry needs a dynamic Returned Goods Clerk to join a growing team in Chaska, MN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Responsibilities of Returned Goods Clerk:
• Receives all repair and trial/loaner devices, in addition to trade-in and competitors’ devices.
• Remove and dispose of batteries from competitors' devices according to OSHA regulations.
• Complete data entry for all repairs, trial/loaners, and other return products in Oracle.
• Ensures that the receipt and disposition of all returned products are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with documented procedures, e.g. customer complaint devices, service and repair devices, customer returns, recall products, etc.
• Ships all U.S. repaired devices back to customers after Service has completed the repair.
• Ships all trial/loaner device orders for customers as orders are completed by Customer Service.
Qualifications of Returned Goods Clerk:
• High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience, including 6 months previous experience in material handling / data entry area.
• Experience using personal computers for inventory data entry.
• Knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Office.