A leading medical device company in the eastern metro has an exciting opportunity for a Service Technician to join their growing team. This temporary-to-hire role is perfect for someone looking to jumpstart their career in the medical space.
Responsibilities of the Service and Repair Tech:
Requirements of the Service and Repair Tech:
- Performs electrical and mechanical repairs via testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting medical devices.
- Meets established productivity and quality standards. Completes work, timecards, repair reports, service logs, etc. in a timely and accurate manner.
- Contributes to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the business unit.
- Troubleshoots and repairs field returns. Enters repair work into the repair database (Oracle Depot Repair). Direction can cover a significant block of work (several days) and sometimes is stated in terms of general goals or objectives.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Comfortable with computer usage.
- Ability to use digital volt meters and/or test equipment.
- Ability to understand written instructions and diagrams.
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.