We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Electronic Test Technician in the Lowell are.
If you 3+ years of experience, are available to work 2nd shift and are looking for work with an industry leader, please apply today!
As the Electronics Test Technician you will need to:
- Repair down to component level to include swapping parts, disassembling and reassembling equipment, testing using test tools like oscilloscopes and meters.
- Ability to conclude what is broken and what needs to be replaced by seeing failures and working through possible causes.
- Investigating and repair customer's complaints and in-house failures.
- Performing product upgrade, by installing and verifying operation of various options.
- Compiling and document investigation, repair and test
- Troubleshooting to the board level failure or mechanical failure to determine root cause of the failure and ensuring all work is complete.
- Performing mechanical and software upgrades.
What you will need to have:
- Component recognition
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Strong documentation
- Ability to train less experienced technicians/assemblers
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.