Are you looking for a Shipping and Receiving opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company needs a dynamic Shipper/Receiver with a “can do” attitude to join a growing team in the Raynham, Ma area. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Pay: $17.50-$18.50/HR DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4:00PM
As the Shipper/Receiver you will be responsible for:
- Receiving, storing, and pulling components for production as well as ship finished products.
- Picking, packing, and preparing documentation.
- Creating packing lists, bills of lading, and export documents, ensuring proper account numbers, and methods of shipment are used.
- Receiving incoming materials and supplies and deliver to the proper destination.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy with cycle counts and analyzing discrepancies.
- Ordering packaging and shipping supplies.
- Scheduling pickups and deliveries.
What you will need to be successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in shipping and receiving.
- Ability to maintain extreme attention to detail and follow multi-step processes accurately.
- • Proficient with shipping using UPS and FedEx systems.
- • Knowledge of international shipping.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.