We are currently looking for a helper in our powder coating area. The helper with assist in all taks associated with industrial painting, prepare metal for painting mainly. This is an entry level role and a temp to perm opportunity.
- Prepare metal for painting, which includes sanding spatter and rust, wiping down steel to remove oil and cutting fluids, and verifying removal of spatter and slag
- Help painter in mixing paint
- Assist in maintenance routines on paint equipment
- Past experience beneficial/ but can be entry level
- Safe operation of all equipment
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a team environment
- Read tape measure (Will be tested).
1st Shift: 6:30am-3:00pm
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opportunity please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.