Machine Shop Helper - Kennesaw, GA
We are seeking an entry level individual who is a team player and hard working that wants to enhance their skillset and experience in the metal fabrication industry. This is for a great Aerospace Manufacturing Company in the Kennesaw GA Area.
Temp to perm and full time position
Pay rate: $14-15.00/hr
1st Shift: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
- Cutting Stock to size and sorting
- Placing Stock in correct inventory areas
- Making sure shop floor is cleaned and neat
- Helping with any other tasks assigned (Will be helping mostly in the assembly area)
- Using hand tools
- Reporting any issues with machine or product to production supervisor
- assisting with machine operating
- High school diploma or GED
- Background in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read an write in English
- Fine attention to detail
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.