Are you looking for an SMT opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the electronics industry needs a dynamic SMT operator to join a growing team in Burnsville, MN. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Responsibilities of SMT Operator:
- Lead SMT production line to ensure productive workflow, quality requirements, standard time and job costs are met or expectations are exceeded. (FAI report, NCRs, Time Std Report, PDRs at end of job)
- Constructively assess daily performance and take responsibility for executing continuous improvement.(Daily grade, participation in improvement efforts, reported results)
- Responsibly operates, maintains and utilizes equipment, tool, supplies and other resources in accordance with MOPs, training and manufacturers intended use. (Audit findings)
- Accurate and timely reporting labor hours, activities, improvement opportunities, issues and safety concerns. (MES logging details, history)
Requirements of SMT Operator:
- 1 – 3 years of SMT experience or equivalent work experience preferred.
- IPC-610 Certification Desired. Ability to attain IPC-610 certification is required.
- Working knowledge of ATC – ERP software preferred.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.