Are you looking for a role where you can be part of a growing company? A well-regarded organization in the manufacturing space needs a dynamic SMT Operator to join their team in the northern metro. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity offers a great team environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the setup and operation of all SMT equipment
- Responsible for making minor adjustments to the equipment
- Efficiently load and replenish feeders and trouble shoot machine problems
- Produce and inspect product to IPC-610 workmanship standards
- Understand and follow rules and guidelines regarding ESD, 5S and safety
- Responsible for completing and filing all required paperwork
- Minimum high school education or GED
- Preferred six months surface mount experience
- Identify all component parts properly and their location and polarity on boards
- Must be able to read prints and bill of materials
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ACTIVITY:
- Use of hands and tools to properly perform the job
- Lift maximum of 30 lbs.
- Be able to stand or walk up to 10 hours per day
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.