Our client in the great Atlanta area is currently seeking multiple experienced hand soldering experts for their 2nd shift to do fine soldering on push-pull circular connectors and cable assemblies. All Soldering Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience hand soldering.
This is a full time and temp to hire opportunity.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am, available OT on Fridays
- Fine pitch soldering of push-pull circular connectors and cable assemblies.
- Reads instructions, such as work orders, diagrams, and wire lists to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly.
- Full understanding of cable assemblies
- H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of fine pitch soldering experience
- Fine attention to detail
- Honest, reliable, and hardworking
- Hiring priority provided to individuals with electronics certification(s)
- Must pass solder test.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.