Our client in John's Creek is currently seeking an experienced hand soldering expert to do fine soldering on Circuit Boards.
1st Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
Available OT on Saturdays and worked an hour or two after normal hours on weekdays
Pay rate: $16.00hr
- Solder fine points onto circuit boards
- Full understanding of circuit boards/PCB and detailed soldering - certification a big advantage
- 2-4 years of Soldering experience
- Fine attention to detail
- Honest, reliable and hardworking
- Understanding of IPC standards
- Hiring priority provided to individuals with electronics certification(s)
- Must pass solder test
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.