Our client in Suwanee is currently seeking an experienced hand soldering/desoldering expert to do fine soldering on Printed Circuit Boards. All Soldering Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience hand soldering, having a Certification is a must.
This is a full time and temp to hire position offering $16.00 - 19.00/hr depending on experience.
1st shift: Monday - Fridays 7:00 AM - 3:30PM
2nd shift: Monday - Fridays 3:30 PM - midnight
- Solder/desolder fine points onto circuit boards
- Full understanding of circuit boards/PCB and detailed soldering
- 2-4 years of Soldering/desoldering experience
- Fine attention to detail
- Understanding of IPC standards
- Hiring priority provided to individuals with electronics certification(s)
- Must pass solder test
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.