The Senior Test Technician
will perform test and troubleshooting processes on a variety of significantly complex electro-mechanical and optically based sub-assemblies and finished medical devices while following Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). The Senior Test Technician will ensure safe test practices are followed and will escalate whenever they are uncertain. The Senior Test Technician will use a variety of tools and test methods and adhere to properly released work instructions and Quality System procedures, proper material handling, ESD procedures, and more. All Test Technicians are also responsible for following good documentation practices (GDP) and performing all required electronic systems transactions accurately and in real time. Senior Test Technicians may be part of a Scaled Product Launch™ Team, work directly with customers, may train other Test Technicians, and may perform advanced level troubleshooting of components, PCBA’s, sub-assemblies, or finished devices.
Performs testing and troubleshooting on subassemblies, final assemblies, and finished medical devices per written specifications e.g., customer specified testing instructions, test records, etc.
May assist in development of advanced testing methodologies and procedures.
- Electrical Safety Testing (HiPot, Ground Bond, Leakage testing).
- Pressure and Leak testing.
- Near and Far Field Laser alignment and testing.
- Advanced optical alignment using aiming beams, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Laser radiation characterization using energy and power meters, interferometers, beam profilers, and other tools.
- Optical sub-assembly testing.
- Performance verification using both automated and GUI test software.
- Functional testing at component, subassembly, and finished goods level.
- Electronic system troubleshooting using various tools, including but not limited to DVM, Ammeter, and Oscilloscope.
- Recording and logging Test data using Word, Excel, LabVIEW, StarLab, MiniTab.
- Responsible for following Quality Management System, cGMP’s and ISO13485 requirements.
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP and ISO 13485 environment.
- Maintains manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package and defined by the customer.
- Identifies and reports any product quality problems or discrepancies.
- Documents non-conformances.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.