Sr. Test Technician
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company who has been operating for over 60 years needs a dynamic Test Technician to join a growing team in Acton, MA.
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
As the Test Technician you will be responsible for:
- Use tools and equipment that are common to the HVAC and Electrical Industries.
- Responsible for troubleshooting electrical and refrigeration systems.
- Maintain tools, parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of test documentation.
- Improve, document, and implement new test procedures and documentation.
- Diagnoses, repairs and calibrates complex refrigeration and electrical systems.
What you will need to be successful:
- Able to work in a shop environment with a medium level noise and metal dust.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar field is required.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent on a work order.
- EPA Refrigerant Certification is preferred.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.