The DAVIS Companies is seeking a Stockroom Clerk in the NW metro area.
Assures the timely receipt and issuance of material to manufacturing areas. Controls inventory and issues materials to production areas. Assists in receiving incoming material. Performs all material movement transactions for the stockroom using the appropriate software module.
- Prepares kits by pulling parts from stock as specified on the material pick slip.
- Prepares all necessary documentation for reporting transactions, shortages and/or backorders.
- Notifies the Planner and/or Supervisor immediately in the event of discrepancies.
- Inputs all material movement transactions using the appropriate software function.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the stockroom inventories.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the transaction history.
- Assists/performs the analytical study to determine the cause and corrective action of errors.
- Performs cycle counts and participates in the physical inventory.
- Services the manufacturing areas as required.
- Performs scrap transactions for manufacturing areas.
- Set priorities for stockroom responsibilities based on experience and knowledge.
- Performs and assures the accuracy of the production reporting on all work orders.
- High School graduate, plus prior experience in inventory control and stockroom procedures.
- CRT experience is required.
- Working knowledge of electronic scales is required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.