Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Stockroom- 3rd Shift
Title:Stockroom- 3rd Shift
We are seeking 3rd Shift Stockroom Attendants in the Gainesville, GA area!!
This is a temp to perm position with an established and growing client of ours in a TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED environment!!
If you have experience in warehousing and forklift operation and are interested in working with a great company. Please apply today!
Description - Stockroom Attendant:
Our Client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. They are looking for a Stockroom Attendant whose responsibilities may include a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, (primarily Purchasing, Spare Parts, Assembly/Manufacturing and Quality), as well as with vendors and delivery drivers.
This position is a 3rd shift schedule: 10:30 pm - 7:00 am (Sunday-Thursday)
Pay is: $15.00 an hour
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner as agreed upon
- Handle duties of primary job function, to include:
- Supplier Goods Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Production Goods Receiving – Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Count items and take necessary steps to handle shortages.
- Ensure proper labeling of all parts.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picker – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Count items and properly identify and protect parts.
- Transport parts to the appropriate production area location. Pull and deliver back orders to shop floor.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Order supplies and packaging materials.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs
- Identify and separate defective parts and handle stock adjustments to inventory as appropriate
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems
- Assist with the cycle count process, as needed
- Read and interpret Design drawings and perform quality inspection, when required
- Cross training in other Stockroom & Shipping positions as needed, based on workload
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity immediately, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping and Receiving - 1st shift in Vineland NJ
- Warehouse Associate in Peachtree Corners GA
- Cad Designer in Austell GA
- Engineer I in Plymouth MN
- Welder Fabricator - 2nd shift in Kennnesaw GA
- Project Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Production Manager in Monroe GA
- Customer Service Specialist in Memphis TN
- Development Scientist in Chaska MN
- MFG Technician in Burlington MA
- Shipper in Acton MA
- Customer Service Representative in New Hope MN
- SW Developer in Eden Prairie MN
- Manufacturing Technician in Valencia CA
- Project Manager in Anoka MN
- 2nd Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in Acton MA
- Welder - Mig-Tig in Acton MA
- Senior regulatory Affairs Assocaite in St. Paul MN
- Production Supervisor in Buford GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- AP - AR Specialist in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Canton GA
- Machine Operator 1st Shift in Canton GA
- Production Tech in Haverhill MA
- Optics Fabricator in Franklin MA
- Lead Mechanical Engineer in Marietta GA
- Soldering Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Wire Assembler in Ayer MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Milpitas CA
- Quality Inspector in Rochester NY
- Distribution Coordinator in Irvine CA
- Accountant in Weston FL
- Customer Service - Warranty in Suwanee GA
- Regulatory Specialist(electro medical devices) in Durham NC
- Senior Regulatory Specialist in Durham NC
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Test Engineer in Newnan GA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Supply Chain-Procurement Assistant in Peachtree Corners GA
- Talent Acquisition Coordinator in Plymouth MN
- Lead - Principal Electrical Engineer in Merrimack NH
- Engineering Project Assistant in Battleground WA
- Sr Software Developer in Eden Praire MN
- Warehouse Associate-Forklift Operator in Suwanee GA
- Lead System Design Engineer in Manchester NH
- Sr. Software Engineer in Beverly MA
- Machine Operator - All Shifts in Newton MA
- CREO Designer in Corona CA
- Warranty Technician in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Mechanical Test Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Test Engineer II in Plymouth MN
- Mechanical Test Engineer in Plymouth MN
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Quality Systems Technician - 2nd shift in Buford GA
- Customer Service Representative - Bilingual in Mount Laurel
- Customer Service Representative - Part Time in Mount Laurel
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- General Laborer in Millville NJ
- Quality Inspector I in Westborough MA
- Quality Assurance Project Coordinator in Torrance CA
- Quality Inspector - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II EM OR RII in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Project Manager in Charlotte NC
- EM Assembler I in Westborough MA
- Owner Connection Representative in Plymouth MN
- Buyer in Thomasville NC
- Sourcing Specialist in Battleground WA
- Project Manager in Chaska MN
- Value Stream Technician in Marlborough MA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Raynham MA
- Mechanical Assembly in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector 1st shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector 2nd shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Sr Customer Communications Specialist in Weston FL
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Receiving Inspector in Brooklyn Center MN
- Sr. Buyer in Fitchburg MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Industrial Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Quality Inspector in Taunton MA
- Administrator in Alpharetta GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Member Services Coordinator in Boston MA
- Product Engineer in Boxborough MA
- Inventory Specialist in Cordova TN
- Wiring Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Control Technician in Chelmsford MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd shift in Canton GA
- Assembler in North Attleboro MA
- Recruiter in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator in Middleboro MA
- Project Manager in Fayettville GA
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Engineering Technician II in Plymouth MN
- Sr Engineering Manager in Monroe GA