- Working knowledge of hand tools
- Organizational skills with excellent housekeeping habits
- Proven experience working in a team environment
- Available to work extended hours during the week and weekend as needed
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Learn New Skills Quickly
- Ability to Work Independently
- Fine and/or gross motor skills
- Maintain cleanliness and order in work and test area.
- Notifies supervisor of any problems or delays that may cause late shipment.
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.