To support the development of profitable new products to aid in the growth of company (including prototyping, sample preparation, testing for design validation of new products or processes, and working in a team environment).
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to read and interpret written technical instructions – Industry Testing Standards
- Compile data to generate test results and/or reports.
- High attention to details is critical to generate valid data reports.
- Operate machines and equipment necessary to produce and/or evaluate prototypes
- Recognize unusual results and/or conditions during evaluations as they occur
- Work both independently as well as part of a cross functional team to advance product development projects.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently. Have the ability to transition quickly based on changing priorities in workflow as needed.
- Understand the Intellectual Property (IP) process; consult with IP staff on potential patentable products/ideas, if applicable.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in written form
- Perform all other duties as assigned and directed by management
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2 years experience required in a similar technician role in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.