West Boylston, MA
Contract to Hire
- Performs testing on sub assemblies, final assemblies, and finished medical devices per written specifications e.g., customer specified testing instructions, test records, etc
Testing may include:
- Electrical Safety Testing (HiPot, Ground Bond, Leakage testing)
- Pressure and Leak testing
- Near and Far Field Laser alignment and testing
- Optical alignment
- Optical sub-assembly testing
- Performance verification using both automated and GUI test software
- Functional testing at subassembly and finished goods level
- Troubleshooting using various tools, including but not limited to DVM, Ammeter, Oscilloscope
- Recording and logging Test data using Word, Excel, LabView, StarLab
- Responsible for following Cogmedix’s Quality Management System, cGMP’s and ISO13485:2003 requirements.
- Understands and follows good documentation practices in a cGMP and ISO 13485:2003 environment.
- Maintains manufacturing documentation as outlined in the work order package and defined by the customer.
- Identifies and reports any product quality problems or discrepancies.
- Documents non-conformances.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Maintains proper control of device traceability, materials and non-conforming material.
- Performs other activities as directed.
- Positive attitude, self-motivator, tenacious follow up, and superior organization skills.
- Superior customer service attitude.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College work or degree a plus.
- Previous work experience in medical device manufacturing a plus.
- 2 years minimum experience in electro-mechanical testing preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand concepts and detailed instructions, test procedures, and records in English.
- Familiarity with hi-pot testing, ground bond testing, electrical safety testing, use of DMM, etc.
- Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and ability to load software and manage different test applications.
- Very detail oriented, strong commitment to quality and a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to understand basic manufacturing methods.
- A demonstrated commitment to company values.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.