Immediate needs for 1st and 2nd shift Test Techs. -
Overtime and DT for Saturdays.
Responsibilities include inspection, troubleshooting, repairing, testing, reporting, documenting, and production of RF generators, DC power supplies, and associated components. Ability to work from blue prints, schematics, change notices, and use related diagnostic equipment. Ensure products meet established specification.
- Diagnose, correct, and verify finished electronic finished products of minimal to moderate complexity as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Test and diagnose units with manufacturing engineering guidance.
- Conduct tests of assembled electronic products as prescribed by drawings and/or procedures.
- Work with quality engineers to document product repair changes. Evaluate results and recommend corrective action when required.
- Design and direct construction of test systems to simulate use for lab performance and durability testing.
- Prepare detailed reports and test procedures documenting the results, methods and equipment used in product evaluation.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years’ experience as a test technician. Product testing and repair preferred.
- Electronics test and troubleshooting experience.
- Familiarity testing and diagnosing electronic products, power supplies and related products.
- Ability to work from blueprints, schematics, change notices, and use related diagnostic equipment.
- Work with engineering to evaluate results and recommend corrective action.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.