Our client in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for a Test Technician. The Test Technician is responsible for performing the set-up calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits and assemblies. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Performs standard testing processes on a variety of electronic products and subassemblies for functionality or quality.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Able to record test results and maintain all applicable documentation.
- Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must possess excellent soldering skills
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in group settings
- Be well organized and able to multi-task
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Have experience using test electronic test equipment
- Be experienced and able to use hand tools and small power tools
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
- Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
- OT as needed
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.