Our client in the Suwanee, GA area is looking for a skilled electronic test technician. This is a temp to perm opportunity with a growing company.
Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:00am - 5:00pm
Pay rate: $18 - $25ph depending on experience.
- Test and repair high voltage power supplies.
- Identify common electrical schematic symbols and components.
- Basic power distribution, Relay Logic and DC circuit analysis
- Proficient in using DMM. Oscilloscopes, multimeters.
- Will be doing some soldering.
- Associate Degree or higher in electronic technology or similar
- Understand wave frequencies.
- Prior experience in a MFG environment
- Fluent in English
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.