Our client is seeking Test Technicians in Westboro, MA. This position will perform repetitive duties to test, troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of electro-mechanical products.
Contract to Hire
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses standard test equipment and written procedures to test electromechanical parts, subassemblies, and finished goods.
- Works from specifications, technical manuals, schematics and written/verbal instruction.
- Uses a variety of test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices.
- Discusses technical problems encountered with supervisor.
- Compiles and records test results.
- High School diploma or equivalent degree.
- 1-3 years’ experience testing electromechanical parts.
- Proficient with test equipment (oscilloscopes, signal generators and other input/output electronic test devices).
- Strong attention to detail, focus, and highest standards for quality.
- Good communication skills (English), both written and verbal.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Performs repetitive duties to test, troubleshoot and repair a wide variety of electro-mechanical products.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.