Are you looking for an Test technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the electronics industry needs a dynamic Test Technician to join a growing team in Burnsville area. This temp to direct position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Responsibilities of Test Technician:
- Follow the test schedule assigned by head of Test Department to enable a smooth and high-quality workflow in the test department.
- Test Printed Circuit Board Assemblies using functional, ICT, and flying probe methods.
- Develop test methods, set-ups, documentation, and training of approved processes
- Maintain and enforce established ISO 9001/AS 9100 QMS procedures and documentation.
- Recommends measures to improve quality of test/inspection methods and equipment performance.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to insure efficiency of department.
Qualifications of Test Technician:
- Associate’s or Technical Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to write thorough, effective and accurate reports as assigned.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Minimum 5 years of experience required in electronic manufacturing preferred.
- Experience with ISO 9001, AS 9100 and 6 Sigma methodologies is preferred.
- Completion of a Visual Acuity Test and Color Blindness according to the Visual Acuity Testing Policy.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.