Are you a Test Technician looking to work in a thriving industry and become part of a dynamic team?
Well regarded company in Ayer, MA is looking for someone with 4+ years of experience and a 2 year degree in Electronics or related.
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00AM-4:30PM
As the Test Technician you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and approving test plans
- Preparing product and equipment for test; execute test plans; gather, compile and summarize data; generate test reports/results
- Troubleshoot and repair product as required.
- Construct test equipment according to specified requirements.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair production test equipment.
- Train engineers, field service technicians and new hires on product test, operation of test equipment, and testing safety.
- Take lead in Continuous Product Improvement (CPI) activities with Manufacturing and Engineering.
- Recommend tools, test equipment and safety supplies and initiate requisition for purchase.
- 2 Year Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in manufacturing or and R&D environment
- Must be a US Citizen for this ITAR facility.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.