Picker/Packer - Warehouse
We are currently seeking a Picker/Packer for our client in the Greater Gwinnett County Area.
This position pays $15.50/hourly
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
11:30-12:30 lunch hour
Temp to Hire
- Verify carton counts on carrier manifests or bill of lading.
- Verify material quantity for completeness and accuracy.
- Enter packaging details in IST computer system.
- Properly label accepted and rejected lots; affix documentation and direct to proper staging area.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, and conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift cartons weighing 50 pounds, to stand for extended periods of time, and follow directions
- Able to interact and communicate with carriers
- Strong computer skills and use
- Previous warehouse experience
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Permanent resident.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.