Our client in Buford, Ga has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Ensure that production requirements and standards are met consisstently
- Make every effort to increase productivity and effieciency without compromising quality
- Operate machinery correctly and maintain it with care
- Must maintain clean and safe environment
- Operate forklift
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift certification
- Capable of reading and understanding production documents and safety manual
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Basic computer skills
- 2 years of warehouse experience
- Must use English and Korean language both written and verbal
- 1st Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.