Our client in Peachtree Corners, Ga has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
This is a temp-to-hire and full time opportunity.
1st shift from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Fridays
pay rate: $16.00/hr
- Prepare and complete list of items to be sent to the assembly line
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete daily logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Perform some assembly of electronic and electrical components
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity handling fragile items
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Basic assembly/disassembly of components
- High school degree
- Certified forklift operator preferred but not required
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.