Warehouse Associate – Order Picker
Our client, a telecommunications equipment supplier, is actively looking to add an Order Picker for their growing warehouse team. In this role, you would be responsible for keeping merchandise organized and ready to sell. Pickers are also responsible for the picking of all orders according to procedures and work instructions provided for all customer orders.
- Location: Suwanee, GA
- Pay Rate: $15.50 per hour, paid weekly
- Job Type: Temp to Hire
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, pick your shift between 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for assuring that the Warehouse is cleaned on a daily basis (sweeping/daily pick-ups of all trash on the floor)
- Maintain, sort and organize merchandise so that it can be easily located in proper bin locations.
- Responsible for picking all orders that come in on a daily basis for customers
- Assure that product that is being picked for Customer Orders is 100% accurate.
- Cycle Counting (as needed)
- Picks orders for all customers that come in to Will Call on a daily basis
- Will make the decision as to which orders are to be pulled in order of importance
- Will make the decision if an order is for truck shipping or small packaging shipping.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year warehouse experience.
- Stand-up forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Standard forklift experience preferred but not required.
- The warehouse pickers are required to be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- The warehouse pickers must be able to stand for long periods of time and be able to bend and reach overhead
- The warehouse pickers must be able to work under deadline pressure as organization skills are the key to finding and providing merchandise quickly and accurately for customer orders.
- Experience using a hand held scanner
- Ability to read and write in English, knowledge of Basic Math skills.
- Customer Service skills a plus
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.