Warehouse Receiving Associate:
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Receiving Associate for our client in the Greater Gwinnett County Area.
This position pays $15.00 an hour
Shift: 7am to 4pm Monday - Friday (lunch is 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Receiving Associate:
- Schedules and confirms all receiving appointments.
- Performs data entry and paperwork for shipments received.
- Verifies and adjusts product quantities on received product.
- Monitors catch weights, lot numbers, and expiration dates on received products.
- May assist with “will calls” and inventory as needed.
Requirements of the Warehouse Receiving Associate:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift cartons weighing 50 pounds, to stand for extended periods of time, and follow directions.
- Able to interact and communicate with carriers as needed.
- Solid computer skills and use of WMS System.
- Previous warehouse experience
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.