Welder - Mig-Tig
Our client in Acton, MA is looking for a Mig/Tig Welder to join their advanced manufacturing team. This is a contract to hire opportunity with potential for cross-training and advancement!
Responsibilities of Welder:
- MIG and TIG welding experience or strong Copper Brazing experience
- Experienced with cosmetic welds
- Inspect completed piece to insure it meets all quality standards and specifications
- Experience working with stainless steel and cold rolled metal
- Skilled at welding frames.
- Communicate with fellow workers and superiors to maintain safety and quality
- High School Diploma or GED with at least three years of Welding experience
- Vocational or Trade School experience desirable
- Must be able to read CAD drawings
- Ability to perform cosmetic welds to stainless steel
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
Benefits for full-time permanent employees include paid holidays and vacations, health insurance, 401(k) and direct deposit. The shop is air-conditioned.