Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company needs a Wire Assembler to join a growing team in the Littleton, MA area on 1st shift.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
As the Wire Assembler you will be responsible for:
- Performs a wide variety of wire assembly operations wires any type of connectors wire type combinations to connectors of any type.
- Reads and understands wire lists and diagrams, bill of materials, and work instruction sheets.
- Ensures wire and cable assemblies are properly wired and labeled.
- Test completed assemblies for electrical shorts and/or disconnected wires.
- Measure’s materials using rulers and other measuring devices.
- Strips insulation off wires to exact length using automatic wire stripper.
- Operates heat gun and crimping machine.
- Able to correctly identify cable / components per Bill of Materials.
- Performs repairs or rework as required.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school education or equivalent background.
- Min 3 months experience.
- General wire assembly skills.
- Good eyesight and manual dexterity.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.