Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry and hardworking team? We have great 1st shift opportunity, based in, Taunton Ma for a Wire Harness Assembler!
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
As the Assembler you will be responsible for:
- Strip and Crimp Wires.
- Install wires/crimps into connectors.
- Kitting and labeling of wire kits.
- Apply heat shrink and cable ties.
- Use of hand tools for multiple process based on assembly instructions.
- Ability to read and follow wire drawings and assembly instructions.
What you will need to be successful:
- Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs
- Have good organization skills and ability to start and stop multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills and ability to follow directions.
- Wire harness experience and IPC/WHMA-A-620 certification a plus.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.