Our client in Suwanee, Ga has an immediate opening for a Wiring Technician. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
1st shift from 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Fridays
Pay rate is $20.00/hr
- Operate equipment to assemble product
- Record accurate production and traceability information as required
- Complete equipment set-up/changeover configurations
- Complete cycle counts
- Participate in cross-training of processes as assigned
- Inspect own work and inspect work of others to ensure the reduction of defects and enhanced product quality
- Ability to connect 1 to 3 gauge wires to PCB
- Testing using a grid simulator
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to read, write, and understand the local language.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds/23 kilos on a daily continuous basis. Anything heavier will be done with the assistance of a mechanical device or with the assistance of another employee.
- Must be able to frequently bend; twist; reach; stoop; kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.