Are you looking for a Purchasing opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Our client in the Electronics Manufacturing industry needs a dynamic, experienced Buyer to join their expanding team in the southern Twin Cities metro. This is a temp-to-hire position that offers growth!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Buyer:
- Complete all aspects of quoting and maintaining ERP part settings to ensure a fast and accurate buying process.
- Ensure that all purchased product conforms to specified requirements including part formats and tolerances.
- Work with Engineering and Customer when appropriate to identify possible subs or change notices.
- Negotiate pricing with suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and lowest cost of ownership.
Requirements of the Buyer:
- Minimum of 5 years of Purchasing experience in an Electronic manufacturing setting
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and interpret priorities while maintaining a high level
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.