Customer Service Representative - Part Time
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - PART TIME
This position will report directly to the EVP or other management in the Servicing Department. The individual will be responsible for managing calls with borrowers regarding their private education loan account, taking payments via phone and calling on past due accounts to make payment arrangements.
- Work specific call queues as directed by Servicing Department Management to achieve optimum corporate results. Achieve monthly assigned goals.
- Make effective calls, both manually and through auto dialer, as delegated by management.
- Must maintain compliance with federal, state and local servicing laws and legal requirements.
- Good communication skills. Provide personalized service to each student/borrower. Must be able to use reasoning to effectively and efficiently resolve borrower issues and manage stressful situations with calmness and confidence.
- Ability to adapt to change and reprioritize tasks when necessary – able to adjust priorities based on work responsibilities and deadlines.
- Ability to express oneself in a clear and concise manner. Must understand and accurately follow written and verbal directions.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years of experience in collection/call center customer service environment required – can train the right applicant if less experienced.
- OTHER HELPFUL EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE: Basic computer skills required.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: MUST BE FLUENT IN SPANISH. Good math skills, ability to multitask, handle high call volume and adapt easily to any work situation or know when to seek assistance from management to resolve.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.