Are you looking for an opportunity in Program Management within a growing industry? Our client in the Biomedical Manufacturing space needs a dynamic Program Manager to join their expanding team in the SW metro. This opportunity is a contract to hire with excellent growth potential.
Responsibilities of Program Manager:
- Make or facilitate project trade-off decisions within the boundaries of the approved project contracts.
- Manage budget, schedule, resource management, and performance of the program and achievement of QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) metrics for their programs.
- Support the strategic direction for the Immunoassay product line, including intellectual property, regulatory, development, manufacturing, maintenance, and commercial support required to launch and achieve product line growth targets.
Requirements of Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering, Medical device business management or related field with 9+ years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 7 years of the same.
- Work experience includes 2-5 years in program or project management. Project management Professional (PMP) certification or similar certification is a plus.