Are you in the market for a new Program Manager role that will elevate your career? Our client in the West metro needs an experienced Program Manager to join their growing team! This is a long term, contract to hire opportunity.
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
•Works in concert with business and functional leaders to identify and manage risk assessment and communicate accordingly.
•Manages complex issues requiring evaluation of broad factors, exercises judgment within broadly defined practices.
• Ensures team deliverables are in compliance with the design control processes, and meet the PRC’s expectations.
•Provides critical leadership to ensure overall quality of project planning and execution, while minimizing and mitigating project risks.
• Presents periodic status reports on current initiatives to the executive management.
•Manages cost, schedule, and performance of component projects while ensuring ultimate success of the program.
• Provides direction and leadership to cross-functional teams while directing and managing project tasks involving initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing.
Qualifications of the Program Manager:
- University Degree (BA degree) required
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of related experience including broad multi-functional business experience along with 3+ years of project and/or people management experience.
- Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience including broad multi-functional business experience along with 1+ years of project and/or people management experience.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.