Are you in the market for a new Senior Procurement Analyst role that will elevate your career? Our client in the SW metro area needs a talented, experienced Senior Procurement Analyst to join their team! This is a long term, contract to hire role.
In this role you will be directly responsible for the planning, organizing, and execution of strategic and tactical procurement activities for direct materials across multiple commodities within the guidelines of policies and procedures, while supporting the operational and financial goals and objectives of the company and maintaining the highest ethical standards. We’re looking for associates who thrive in a team-oriented, goal focused environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the purchasing of critical components and commodities supporting production across multiple value streams.
- Manages the purchasing of expense materials and service suppliers to support production.
- Manages material procurement activities from external and internal entity suppliers, scheduling, ordering, and expediting for material needs.
- Works closely with Material Control, Planning, Manufacturing, Facilities, and Shipping/Receiving functions to track and report status and define priorities to meet production schedules.
- Manages elevated emergency situations, part shortages and expedites when necessary.
- Works closely with Corporate Strategic Sourcing group to determine long-term corrective/preventative measures.
- Champion for CPI and DBS (Danaher Business System). Cost improvements including minimizing Excess and Obsolete materials and scrapping as required.
- Process improvement and breakthroughs within Materials organization in accordance with company strategies.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with leading experts, and other manufacturing sites.
- Ensure all FDA, ISO and related regulatory requirements are consistently met. Follows material procurement and supplier management policies & procedures through SOP work instructions for supply chain. Responsible for supplier management to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction through use of established lean tools.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain with 5+ years of experience, or a Master’s degree in business or supply chain with 3+ years of experience, or a Doctoral degree in business or supply chain with 0-2 years of experience.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.