A fast-growing medical device company in the northern Twin Cities metro has an immediate opening on their team for a contract Talent Acquisition Specialist! If you have full-cycle recruiting experience and the desire to step into the medical world, this is the opportunity for you!
This individual will attract and identify top talent for the company's hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on recruiting efforts and ensuring that the company’s overall recruiting strategy and processes are competitive and advancing in attracting talent.
• This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
• Assists the HR team on other projects as needed.
• Performance is tracked against core set of KPI’s for Talent Acquisition
• Partner with Senior TA members to build, drive, participate and own recruiting events IE: Virtual career fairs, college career fairs, diversity events and more
• Provide timely communication to the candidates, hiring managers and other partners in the recruitment process
• Prepare candidates interview process (phone screens, on site interview, candidate travel, etc..)
• University Degree (BA degree) preferred. Knowledge and experience working with EEOC requirements. 2-4 years of related experience desired.
• Experience with an applicant tracking system, background and drug screen processes, reference compliance, external recruitment tools/social media
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook, travel booking sites, external job/career sites
• Work in partnership to make decision and problem solve; to analyze information, evaluate results and chose the best solution
• Continuous evaluation on advancing tools and processes for recruiting efforts
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.